- This event has passed.
What’s Next: A Fireside Chat on CoVid-19 & Vaccine Rollout
February 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., The Kappa Xi Lambda Chapter presents What’s Next: A Fireside Chat on CoVid-19 & Vaccine Rollout. We have partnered with industry experts in the medical field to provide our community with the latest information related to the COVID-19 virus and the vaccine distribution across the U.S. We will reserve time for Q&A with our partners followed by an open dialogue for guests to discuss their experience and observations throughout the course of the pandemic.
- What are key facts today, compared to March 2020, we need to know about the virus?
- What are insights around the vaccine as it relates to outlook for the next six months across the country?
- What’s the likelihood of severe side effects post-vaccine to people of color?
- What are the main impediments for vaccine distribution?
- Compare and contrast the different vaccines in production, currently in trial testing, and actively being distributed.
- Why should African Americans Take the Vaccine: The History and the Science.
- Will we ever see normal as we knew it prior to March 2020? If so, when can we expect to see normalcy?
RSVP at wallstreetalphas.eventbrite.com to participate.